Pertanyaan Umum Tentang Pengisian Kendaraan Listrik
What is the difference between AC and DC charging?
The DC charger converts AC power from the grid into DC power, which is more efficient and supplies the battery directly. Thus, the charging time is much shorter. DC systems are commonly used in commercial/public charging applications where shorter residence times are required.
Available Electric Charging Stations
Which EV charger should you choose?
AC chargers are suitable for places where you stay longer, such as work, shopping malls, cinemas, and at home
How to Charge at the OtoPods EV Station
- Open the OtoPods application, select the Maps menu
- Make sure the charging station you want to visit is available
- Make sure the connector you want to use is available on the charging station
- Take the connector cable from the charging station
- Select the connector in the OtoPods application according to the cable you selected earlier
- To start it, you click the Start Charging button
- You can monitor charging in the OtoPods app
- Click the End Charging button to finish charging
- The car stops getting power and your electric car successfully charges from the OtoPods app
- Tidy up the connector cable that you have used before. You and your electric car can resume activities again.